CCSWA – Lanchester Landfill
June 2018/November 2019
• Installation of 738,861 sf of liner
• Installation of 233,219 SF of closure turf
• 110,000 sy of Sod Removal & Surface Prep
• 15,000 cy of Waste Relocation
• 72,000 cy of soil import
• Relocation/alteration in excess of 3500 lf of LFG pipe.
Berg was contracted to complete the site preparation, LFG, and leachate system modifications as well as liner installation for a 22 acre closure project. Berg’s work with ARM Group, Roman Consulting, SCS Engineers and CCSWA required intense coordination. Through planning, dedication, and long hours, we were able to complete both the contracted capping and additional relocation work within the required time frame while keeping change orders under 2% of the contract’s value.