• 40,000 sf of Traditional Liner System Installed
• 240,000 sf of Closure Turf Installed
• 21 Acres of Sod Removal & Surface Prep
• 21,000 cy of Waste Relocation
• 2,000 lf of LFG Installation and Modification
Berg was contracted to complete the site preparation, LFG, and leachate system modifications as well as liner installation for a 22 acre closure project. Berg’s work with ARM Group, Roman Consulting, SCS Engineers and CCSWA required intense coordination. Through planning, dedication, and long hours, we were able to complete both the contracted capping and additional relocation work within the required time frame while keeping change orders under 2% of the contract’s value.